Monday, November 24, 2014

Hexie Go Modern

For years Quilter's Newsletter www.quiltersnewsletter.com has been a favorite magazine for quilters. During the 20 years I was editor of QUILT (1986-2006) I couldn't even think of submitting one of my quilts to another publication. After leaving that position quilts I designed have appeared in many other magazines, but never Quilter's Newsletter.

The current issue of Quilter's Newsletter features one of my hexagon quilt designs along with a lesson on how to use my Hexagon Trim Tool by Creative Grids© www.creativegridsusa.com.
Bird's eye view of the Hexagon Trim Tool making a perfect strip pieced hexagon block
and....
A sneak peek of the quilt that is featured. 
Look for the December issue of the magazine at your newsstand or order it from the Quilter's Newsletter website.
Plus...
The CREATIVEGRIDSUSA ad in Quilter's Newsletter featuring all of my trim tools. You can order all of my trim tools and patterns from my website www.jeanannquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see this Jean Ann. I bought your log cabin trim tool and love it. And since I love hexies too, I'll have to get one of those also. I invite you to link to Hexie Weekend to share your hexie news there. Ends Monday, midnight.

    ReplyDelete